- This event has passed.
Hacking the Highrise @ FourFortyFour South Flower
May 14 | 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
Hacking the Highrise is an ongoing initiative from the DCBID that explores how DTLA’s office towers are being reimagined for a new era of city living and a new generation of tenants. Join us for a one-of-a-kind, hands-on learning experience on the future of office space at FourFortyFour South Flower.
• Discover the Workplace Innovation Lab, a full-floor showcase of advanced architecture, space utilization, furnishings, technology, sound, and lighting, developed by Coretrust, designed by Gensler, and furnished by Haworth.
• Learn how Coretrust Capital Partners developed a first-of-its-kind, open-air terrace in an office high-rise.
• See how FourFortyFour South Flower is enhancing its ability to house multiple industries and appeal to a broad range of tenants.
Plus: Hosted reception including appetizers, wine, and beer, and a chance to win a special prize from Haworth!
• Thomas S. Ricci, Managing Principal, Coretrust Capital Partners
• Randall L. Scott, Managing Principal, Coretrust Capital Partners
• Rob Jernigan, Regional Managing Principal, Gensler
• Paula A. Cardello, Business Development Executive, Haworth
• Louis A. Giugliano, Managing Director, PeopleSpace
Who should attend?
• Office Brokers: Improve client service by staying on the cutting edge of office space design
• Senior Management: Gain insights into how design and furniture affect morale and productivity
• HR Directors: Learn about workplace enhancements to improve employee attraction and retention
5:30 PM: Welcome Reception
6:00 PM: Coretrust Presentation
6:30 PM: Workplace Innovation Lab Tour
7:00 PM: Q&A and Networking