- This event has passed.
“Silent Night, Silent Disco” at FIGat7th
November 30 | 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
With three NEW, guest DJs spinning this year, we are pumping up the volume on holiday spirit in FIGat7th’s Courtyard and TASTE Food Hall! KCRW’s Anthony Valadez curates the evening with his “L.A. To The Bay” lineup of DJs, including San Francisco DJ King Most and bay area transplant DJ Novena Carmel, turning this shopping and dining destination into the hottest dance club in Downtown L.A.
Hosted by FIGat7th, this event is ALL AGES and FREE (with donation).*
*Donation is REQUIRED for entry. Please bring a can of food or a new, unwrapped toy. Donations go to Los Angeles Regional Food Bank and Para Los Niños.
Your 3 Live DJs Spinning All Night:
Red DJ: Anthony Valadez
Green DJ: Novena Carmel
Blue DJ: King Most
What Makes The Night Special?
• A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
• Indoor and Outdoor Dance Floors on the Lower Level M1 of FIGat7th
• Tasty Food & Drink in TASTE Food Hall
• 3 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
• Headphone quantities are LIMITED and tickets DO NOT GUARANTEE a headphone
• FIGat7th has food, drinks, and shopping when you need a break from dancing.
• Open to any age
• You MUST donate a can of food or a new, unwrapped toy to get a pair of headphones. If you forget your donation, there is a Target at FIGat7th.
What To Bring:
• Bring a can of food or a new, unwrapped toy to get a pair of headphones.
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
•No nee d to print your ticket
How It Works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
TICKETS + Donation Required