- This event has passed.
Skyline Yoga – Postchella with Janet Song
April 28 | 11:30 am-2:00 pm
Please join Janet Song Sunday, April 28, at noon for a SPECIAL LIVE PIANO performance by Justin Cai, yoga, and mimosas. Come decompress from Coachella with more live music, chill vibes, and massage. The event will be at a historic penthouse facing the city that used to be a speakeasy during Prohibition called The House of Spades. It is a unique space with an intimate setting where people can come together and connect. Doors will open at 11:30am, the class and performance will start at noon, and mimosas will be served complimentary after our practice. This is a regular event so come out and help spread the word!
- All levels welcome! 60-minute Vinyasa Yoga class led by Janet Song | Live Piano performance by Justin Cai
- This is a 21+ event at a private location - ADDRESS WILL BE ATTACHED AT BOTTOM OF TICKET PURCHASE
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN YOGA MAT
- Yoga will be indoors or outdoors depending on the weather - bring a jacket & sunblock just in case!
- Street parking is FREE on Sundays
- Tickets are limited, we hope to accommodate you all!
In this class you will be guided through an invigorating yet calming hour of vinyasa yoga that is designed to cultivate openness, strength, and awareness. Highly recommended to combat stress, rejuvenate the nervous system, and restore balance.
JANET SONG BIO:
Janet invites her students to explore what feels good and to find a deeper connection to the mind, body, and soul from within. She has over 500 hours of accredited training and integrates findings from her own practice that helped her overcome years of trauma. Her intention is to empower you and help you discover your inner strength. She will challenge you to go outside your comfort zone and create a comfortable space for self-observation and evolution.